Saturday, September 12, 2020

Meet the Success Stories they don't tell you about

 We would love for you to join our meeting if you are interested in hearing about how others are navigating their ALS journey successfully. Sundays Speaker is a long term survivor and is sharing what she has learned. There will be an interactive question and answer time after the meeting.

To learn more go to HealingALS.org.
How to Heal ALS
📷
Sunday Sept 13, 2020
12PM PT, 3PM ET, 9PM Europe
Evy McDonald, MSN, Diag ALS 1980
ALS Reversal, Another Perspective on ALS
Register in advance for this meeting:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIvfuqqqT0tHt3GMsE4XB6HUUbAC6KBtWHu
Please share on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
If you cannot get in, just re-register at HealingALS.org

1 comment:

  1. Why take those drugs and supplements that can't even get rid of the Herpes Virus?. I advise you to contact Herbalist Kham the caregiver and get cured from your Herpes disease once and forever! His herbal medicine is the best! trust me, I have no doubt about doctor Kham herbal medicine cause his herbal medicine is so powerful and effective. I’m talking from experience because I was cured from my HSV2 by this great doctor within just two weeks of me using his medication. Forget! about Modern Medicine and Use Herbs, Real medicine comes from the Earth and not from the LAB. For getting rid of your herpes within just two weeks, reach the Herbal doctor on email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or WhatsApp him with his contact info +2348159922297. For more inquiries, you can as well visit the doctor's website by clicking on the link https://dr-kham-herbal-home.webnode.com/ Herbal Doctor KHAM is my lifesaver and i love him so much for getting me cured from my long term genital herpes (HSV2) and i vowed and promised him that i will keep testifying about him and his good work till my last days on EARTH. He can also cure: Cancer, Kidney Disease, Diabetes, Fibroid, Staphylococcus, Stroke, Sinuses, Lupus, Cold Sore, Hepatitis B, Candida Ablicans, Sickle Cell Anemia Disease, Ebola and many more.

    ReplyDelete