Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's Day

I am truly happy for all you who will enjoy 
Valentine's Day to the fullest.

I have been asked in many ways if being around happy couples makes me sadder.

On the contrary-
Happy people make me happy.  I have no interest in sitting with sad people who have lost what I have or more, trying to one up each other.  I do however sympathize and empathize greatly with those in the trenches of forced change and I do so enjoy the freedom of the "insiders chat" we can freely share.  Knowing people really understand does give some stability to the roller coaster I am experiencing.

I am not pretending life is a bed of roses without thorns.

There is nothing you can say or do to make me SADDER so quit worrying.  Say what is on your mind.  Ask whatever questions you want.  Give that advice you dared not -"too soon".
Bringing Tracy's name up makes me know you miss him too and in some ways it keeps him alive.  But also realize- don't feel OBLIGATED to wallow in that remembering if it makes YOU sad because then you will avoid talking to me and that WILL make me sad.

Clearly I am no expert on much of anything and as many have pointed out over the last few years I am not necessarily middle of the road on my views.  As a matter of fact many can't even SEE my view (point) standing right next to me.  I'm fine with that.
I write this because I hope that it can help anyone in anyway- including myself and it's my gift to Tracy because he Sooooo LOVED to pour his heart out to you all.

This holiday is another in the line of firsts without- and again it has taken me by surprise that this Hallmark Holiday is actually tougher than any so far, even Tracy's birthday.  Most people just give a card and a kiss or go to dinner, maybe some flowers.  It's not a month long international celebration with movie stars promoting their wares.  

What it is for me, is a time to reflect on those nearest and dearest to me and why they are.  THIS has been a very difficult holiday for me because there are no distractions.  Nothing else to focus on BUT that reality.  

We were lucky enough to have a crazy love affair that started in high school and surely will never end. 

But even in my sadness, automatically I think of all of you who showed your love in so many amazing ways to both of us.  That really does help.  And I thank you all and I love you all for being so giving and sharing with that very special gift.

~So Really~
Happy Valentine's Day


2 comments:

  1. QUICK CURE OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1 & 2 WITH { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }

    I will advice you to contact Dr Oshogum(oshogumspelltemple@live.com ) who solve all problems and give cure very fast without stress and delay. i was getting drawn in herpes virus, and medical prescription (Aciclovir‎, ‎valaciclovir‎, ‎Valtrex‎... etc) was not helping me. Till a lab doctor (my friend) direct me to contact Dr oshogum for quick cure because he also read from people whom Dr oshogum have cure of HSV 1 & 2; Virus, HIV/AID, HLS virus, Hepatitis B, STAGE 3 cancer and other STD's. I contact him as direct with his email, i explain my problem to him. He replied with what he want me to do as soon as possible because he don't want delay. After i did what he ask, he send me a Remedy which i used as he prescribed. He is a miracle worker.. It is never too late with Dr oshogum contact him today with { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }. I went for test after two week and my result came out negative. Today again i did text and my result is always negative. Note he also have cures to diseases like

    COMPLEX PARTIAL SEIURE
    ANAL FISSURE VIRUS
    DIABETES 1/2
    WEAK ERECTION
    HERPES
    HIV/AIDS
    PILE
    STROKE
    PREMATURE EJACULATION
    ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
    HPV
    ALS
    CANCER/RECTUM OR PROSTRATE
    HEART FAILURE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why take those drugs and supplements that can't even get rid of the Herpes Virus?. I advise you to contact Herbalist Kham the caregiver and get cured from your Herpes disease once and forever! His herbal medicine is the best! trust me, I have no doubt about doctor Kham herbal medicine cause his herbal medicine is so powerful and effective. I’m talking from experience because I was cured from my HSV2 by this great doctor within just two weeks of me using his medication. Forget! about Modern Medicine and Use Herbs, Real medicine comes from the Earth and not from the LAB. For getting rid of your herpes within just two weeks, reach the Herbal doctor on email dr.khamcaregiver@gmail.com or WhatsApp him with his contact info +2348159922297. For more inquiries, you can as well visit the doctor's website by clicking on the link https://dr-kham-herbal-home.webnode.com/ Herbal Doctor KHAM is my lifesaver and i love him so much for getting me cured from my long term genital herpes (HSV2) and i vowed and promised him that i will keep testifying about him and his good work till my last days on EARTH. He can also cure: Cancer, Kidney Disease, Diabetes, Fibroid, Staphylococcus, Stroke, Sinuses, Lupus, Cold Sore, Hepatitis B, Candida Ablicans, Sickle Cell Anemia Disease, Ebola and many more.

    ReplyDelete