Sunday, October 30, 2016

Come on over

Since I am now me and not technically we and Tracy has an amazing blog with many followers I am choosing to keep him alive through his blog site instead of mine.
The goal of my blog was to discuss and share the practical sides of caregiving for ALSers but the truth is I was so busy DOING that I didn't get around to SHARING.

So-I am going to muck up Tracy's blog that he loved so dearly in hopes that it makes him crazy enough on the other side to come back and continue to write:)

Thanks for following along.
Hope this can help.
Me

1 comment:

  1. QUICK CURE OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1 & 2 WITH { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }

    I will advice you to contact Dr Oshogum(oshogumspelltemple@live.com ) who solve all problems and give cure very fast without stress and delay. i was getting drawn in herpes virus, and medical prescription (Aciclovir‎, ‎valaciclovir‎, ‎Valtrex‎... etc) was not helping me. Till a lab doctor (my friend) direct me to contact Dr oshogum for quick cure because he also read from people whom Dr oshogum have cure of HSV 1 & 2; Virus, HIV/AID, HLS virus, Hepatitis B, STAGE 3 cancer and other STD's. I contact him as direct with his email, i explain my problem to him. He replied with what he want me to do as soon as possible because he don't want delay. After i did what he ask, he send me a Remedy which i used as he prescribed. He is a miracle worker.. It is never too late with Dr oshogum contact him today with { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }. I went for test after two week and my result came out negative. Today again i did text and my result is always negative. Note he also have cures to diseases like

    COMPLEX PARTIAL SEIURE
    ANAL FISSURE VIRUS
    DIABETES 1/2
    WEAK ERECTION
    HERPES
    HIV/AIDS
    PILE
    STROKE
    PREMATURE EJACULATION
    ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
    HPV
    ALS
    CANCER/RECTUM OR PROSTRATE
    HEART FAILURE

    ReplyDelete