Friday, March 6, 2015

You CAN Heal

I should first introduce myself and my husband and give our back story but I know when I am researching at 2 a.m. going on the third day in a row without more than an hours sleep at a time- I just wanted ANSWERS!  NOW!!!!
So- introductions to come in future posts.
For now- Meat and Potatoes-

I think the most important thing I can tell you if you are on an ALS journey is that YOU CAN HEAL!!!
I know, I know...that's not what the doctors told you.  Get used to that.  There is A LOT the doctors either can't tell you, won't tell you or don't know and won't admit.  

Yes, I understand- they TELL us repeatedly and emphatically they KNOW exactly what IS going on, what WILL happen to us even though they admit they don't know anything else about ALS.
And I have found that is absolutely true IF we do exactly what they tell us to do. 
So, if you want THEIR results- (batting zero in the "success in healing ALS category" by their own admissions) follow their advice exclusively.  If not, perhaps consider looking outside that tiny little box they are doing their best to stuff us ALSers in.

Isn't that kind of Ironic?  They admit they don't know what causes ALS, they don't have a way to stop it, they don't know why we get it and they can't even improve our health but they are the Absolute Authorities on who we should or should not listen to when it comes to this catastrophic diagnosis.  

Luckily- I just wasn't that smart because I could not understand what they were telling us.  It made absolutely NO sense to me.  Because of that I continued to do research and still do every single day.
I didn't bother to look where the doctors said to learn about ALS  (All the Horror Stories) because that is where THEY have been looking for years and years and years and all they found is how to die from ALS in the manner they feel is easiest and best for you and your family.  Too harsh?  mmmm..... maybe....but in the words of my husband who has been diagnosed with ALS- tough- it's my blog and I'll say it like I see it.
 I promise not to Doctor Bash constantly but I want to make the point that doctors are only one resource to listen to when creating a healing plan- No matter what they tell you.  This was a huge hurdle for me to get over personally so I will revisit this idea fairly often not only to help you but to exorcise my demons as well. 

(Oh- this is where I am supposed to insert that I am not a doctor and I am in no way giving medical advice and none of my information is meant to be followed as medical advice cause you know that would be called "practicing medicine without a license").  OF COURSE I'm NOT giving medical advice!!! Their advice already had us buried 2 years ago!  I am doing the opposite of medical advice!!!!  This blog IS meant to give HEALING ideas to add to your quality of life and happiness and I absolutely DO want you to investigate the things I tell you.  And I DO want you to heal dramatically and easily then tell me all about it.  

I have my bail money in my top drawer should the medical powers that be feel so intimidated they need to track me down and try to silence me.  BBWWAhahahahaha.aahahaha....  Silence me! Ahahahah...  As if!  Tracy has been trying to figure out how to do that for 40 years!  He'd GIVE them my bail money if he thought they could! ahahaha.a.a.a.a

So, the information I will begin to share on this blog is just my opinions that were formed from years of constant research speaking with people from all over the world who have healed or who are healing from their diagnosis of ALS.  Literally, from all over the world.  Not in the new hip literally meaning obviously NOT, but from the olden days literally when it meant ACTUAL Factual.

Speaking of facts- A fact is only a fact until it's dis proven. Do not take any information from anyone or anywhere as FACT until it satisfies YOU.  Not from me, the doctors, your preacher or anyone else but YOU.  You read, you understand, you research and YOU will heal YOU.  Your journey may be completely different from others so don't think because something didn't work in the same time frame, way or amounts for you as others it doesn't work and you yell SCAM!  FRAUD!  It's up to YOU to figure out what heals YOU.   


I know at this point when I heard things like this I was thinking-awwoohhh... great, I don't have time to wipe my own nose and haven't slept in a year and now I'm supposed to research....(fill in the blank).  ugh!  NO WAY!  But I did.  And I am willing to share.

SO Never Fear!   I am going to give you a heap of hopeful healing information for you to get started on your healing journey.



Step #1 to healing ALS.  Realize YOU CAN HEAL.



3 comments:

  1. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got hpv from my boyfriend  and i was trying all i could do to get rid of this virus over 4 months now i have taking a lot of drugs from different medical doctor which didn't work at all, last month i was doing some research on google on how to get cured totally from this virus i found someone testimony on how she got cured totally from hpv with the help of doc. onokun  natural herbs and she drop doc onokun email address, So i decide to give him a try and i contact him for help he told how to purchase the natural herbs and i did that, Do you believe i only took this herbs for 2 weeks and i got cured permanently from the hpv virus without no side effect. Thank you so much doc onokun for the help i will make sure i tell the whole world about you. contact him if you need his help too  via: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete